NJIRM. Year: 2016, Volume: 7, Issue: 6
- Cross Cultural Adaptation, Reliability and Validity of Gujarati Version of Fear Avoidance Belief Questionnaire in Chronic Low Back Pain
- A Cross- Sectional Observational Study On The Prevalence Of Mechanical Low Back Pain In
- Prediction Of Outcome In Critically Ill Or Emergency Surgical Patients: Comparision Of Ph, Base Deficit/Excess And Anion Gap
- Prevalence Of Undiagnosed Hypertension Amongst Patients Attending Goenka Research Institute Of Dental Science, Piplaj Gandhinagar, India- A Cross Sectional Study
- Learning and Teaching in Microbiology: Students’ Perception
- Metallo-Β-Lactamase Producing Clinical Isolates Of Acinetobacter Baumannii And Pseudomonas Aeruginosa In A Teaching Hospital Of Rural Gujarat-India.
- Estimation Of Glycosylated Hemoglobin Among Diabetic Patients A Case Control Study
- Hysteroscopic Evaluation Of Menorrhagia And Its Correlation With Saline Infusion Sonography
- The Study Of The Relation Between Intellectual Intelligence And Quality Of Working Life And Occupational Maturity In Employed Nurses
- Perceptions Of First M.B.B.S Students Regarding Audiovisual Teaching Aids In Physiology
- Pre Operative Investigations: Should We Adopt Health Technology Assessment Guidelines In Developing Country? - A Retrospective Study
- The Perception Of Facial Profile Attractiveness By Changing The Lower Facial Vertical And Antero-Posterior Proportion
- Critical Appraisal of Research in Education Technology in Health Science Institutes of Central India.
- Assess Features Cities Resilient To Disasters
- Effects of education on knowledge, attitude and practice of women about The harms of tobacco
- Comparative Evaluation of Strontium Chloride Desensitizer and Novel Proarginin Desensitizer on Dentinal Tubule Occlusion-A Scanning Electron Microscopic Study
- Effectiveness of Modified Jigsaw as an Active Learning Strategy In Physiology.
- To Study The Etiology And Symptoms Associated With Dyspepsia In A Tertiary Care Hospital
- Occlusal Traits of Primary Dentition in Preschool Children Of Gandhinagar, India
- Distribution Of Biofilm Producing Different Candida Species From Various Clinical Samples At A Tertiary Health Centre In Bihar
- Diabetes and Oral Health
- Papillon Lefèvre Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of Etiopathogenesis
- Rare Case Of Mediastinal Branchial Cyst: Excision With VATS
- Klippel-Trénaunay-Weber Syndrome: A Case Report.
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.