NJIRM. Year: 2016, Volume: 7, Issue: 5
- Insulin Resistance: Detection By Fasting Insulin In North Indian Obese Adults
- A Study on Clinical Profile and Antimicrobial Drug Resistance in Infection with Stenotrophomonas maltophilia at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Rural
- Association Of Anxiety And Quality Of Life With Internet Addiction Among Medical Students
- Clinico-Histopathological Analysis In Patients With Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Content Validity and Test-Retest Reliability of the Gujarati Version of the Central Sensitization Inventory
- Correlation Between Anteversion and neck-Shaft Femoral Angles, For Designing Of Hip Prostheses
- Diagnostic Efficacy Of Gene X-Pert/ MTB-RIF Assay And Its Implication For The Treatment Of MDR TB In Rural Medical College
- Evaluation Of Charlson’s Co-Morbidity Index And Risk Factors Among Patients With And Without Extended Spectrum Β-Lactamase Producing Enterobacteriaceae Spp. Urinary Isolates In A Super-Specialty Hospital
- Evaluation Of Efficacy Of 0.2% Chlorohexidine Mouthwash As A Pre-Procedural Rinse In Reduction Of Streptococcal Colonies Following Ultrasonic Scaling: A Pilot Study
- An Open, Retrospective Study Of Comparison Of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) And Histopathology Findings In 75 Cases Of Solitary Thyroid Nodule.
- To Evaluate The Antimicrobial Efficacy Of Green Coffee Bean Extract On Periopathogens- A Clinico-microbiological Study
- Knowledge Of Cervical Cancer And Pap Smear Among Indian Women
- Oral Health Knowledge, Attitude And Practices Of Indian Tribal Children
- A Morphological Study Of Sacral Hiatus In Dry Human Sacra And Its Clinical Importance
- Study of Nocardia in HIV positive chest symptomatic individuals.
- Evaluation And Comparison Of Mandibular Asymmetry Indices In Different Classes Of Malocclusion: A Radiographic Study
- Introduction Of Case Based Learning In Teaching Of Biochemistry In IGIMS Patna.
- Comparison Of Objective Structured Practical Examination To Conventional Practical
Examination In Microbiology.
- Fibroblast Heterogeneity And Its Implications
- Extremely Rare Concomitance Of Tubercular Lymphadenitis With T Cell Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma – A Diagnostic Challenge For Clinician
- Conservative Management Of Endodontically Treated Mandibular Molar By Indirect Composite: A Novel Approach
- Central Giant Cell Granuloma
Letter to the Editor
- Effectiveness Of Blood Transfusion Therapy And Awareness Among Kinfolks Of Thalassemia Patients Visiting A Tertiary Care Hospital In North India
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.