NJIRM. Year: 2016, Volume: 7, Issue: 4
- Assessment Of Examination Stress And HRV in Adolescents
- Lipid Profile In Diabetes Mellitus
- Uncommon Parameters for Hip bone sexing
- Effect Of Muscle Relaxation And Mental Imaginary Technics On Pain Of Patients With Second-Degree Burn
- Comparative Evaluation Of C-Reactive Protein Levels And Leucocyte Counts In Patients With Sickle Cell Anemia, Chronic Generalized Periodontitis And Sickle Cell Anemia With Chronic Periodontitis: A Clinico-Biochemical Study
- Study Of Sociodemographic & Clinical Features Of Tuberculosis Cases In Hiv Patients
- Isolation And Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern Of Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Impact Of Training On Knowledge And Practices Of Nurses Regarding Hospital Infection Control In A Tertiary Care Centre
- Diagnostic Efficacy Of Gene X-Pert/ MTB-RIF Assay And Its Implication For The Treatment Of MDR TB In Rural Medical College
- Estimation Of Serum Β2-Microglobulin In Oral Precancerous Lesions And Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Nerve Conduction Studies In Lower Limb Weakness
- Comparative Study Of Dynamic Hip Screw And Trochanteric Nail For Management Of Stable Intertrochanteric Fracture
- In Search Of Research- Cross Sectional Study To Assess Knowledge, Attitude And Practice Of Research In Undergraduate Medical Students.
- Can A Single 10 Minutes’ Session Of Meditation Be Useful For Reducing Blood Pressure?
- Pros And Cons Of Problem-Based Learning In Medical Education: Students’ Viewpoint
- The Perception Of MBBS Interns Towards Biochemistry
Curriculum In A South Indian Medical College.
- Perceptions regarding Problem-Based Learning as a Teaching Learning Strategy among medical students
- Problem Based Learning In Anatomy – Our Experience
- Admission To Medical Colleges- Predictive Validity Of Selection Criteria.
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence in Dental Practitioners of Bareilly City –
A Cross sectional Study
- Gingival Zenith - A Critical Factor in Smile Design and Fixed Prosthodontics
- Evaluation of Shear Bond Strength of Two Dentin Bonding Agents with Two Desensitizers (An In-Vitro Study)
- A Comparative Evaluation On Mandibular Movements
Before And After Prosthodontic Treatment
- Influence Of Porcelain Thickness And Repeated Firings On The Color Of Metal - Ceramic Restorations - An In Vitro Study
- Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics (PAOO) - An Updated Literature Review and Recent Advances
- Reverberations Of Stress On Periodontal Disease- A Review
- Reactive Lesions Of Oral Cavity
- Brown Tumour Of Hyperparathyroidism, A Benign Latency In The Jaws
(A Review of Literature)
- Reestablishing Esthetics With Extracted Teeth On A Mandibular Anterior Edentulous Area A Case Report
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.