NJIRM. Year: 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 5
- Prevalence And Bio- Social Predictors Of Hypertension In Rural Dehradun
- Clinical Presentations And Surgical Outcomes Of Parotid Gland Tumors
- To Study The Consequences Of Shoulder Pain Intensity On Quality Of Life And Physical Activity In Manual Wheelchair Users - A Correlation Study
- Estimation Of Plasma Levels Of Lipid Peroxidation And Erythrocyte Enzymatic Antioxidants In Type II Diabetes Without Complications
- Prevalence Of Human Brucellosis Among High Risk, Symptomatic Cases In Anand District Of Gujarat-India
- Accessory Infraorbital Foramen And Morphometric Localization Of Infraorbital Foramen In North Indian Region
- Our Experience Of Metastatic Lesion Of Lymph Node Diagnosed By Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology
- Electrocardiographic Abnormalities and Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy In Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Spinal Cord Tumours - Histopathological Study Of 100 Cases
- Oral Involvement In Pemphigus Vulgaris : An Epidemiological Profile
- Correlation Between Mean Red Cell Transfusion Demand And Chelation Therapy In Multiply Transfused Thalassemia Major Patients
- Complete Denture Acceptance Among Newly Rehabilitated Elderly Population In Retirement (Old Age) Homes In Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Drug Utilisation Study Of Proton Pumps Inhibitors In Inpatients Of A Tertiary Care Hospital: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Comparison Of The Effect Of Active Release Technique Versus Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretching (Modified Hold-Relax) On Hamstring Flexibility In Patients Having Chronic Low Back Pain.
- Hematology OSPE In The First Year MBBS Curriculum - A Feasibility And Acceptability Study -
- Early Clinical Exposure: A Tool To Learn Biochemistry: A Small Group Study
- Introducing Role Play for Teaching Communication Skills to Dental Undergraduate Students
- Introducing Objective Structured Practical Examination In Physiotherapy
- Internís Perception Regarding Learning Educational Environment At Rural Health Training Centre
- Sleep Related Breathing Disorders: What & Why A Dentist Should Know? An Overview Of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Fixed Dose Combination Of Drugs: Are They Justified?
- Management of an Epileptic Patient with Intellectual Disability: A Case Report and Clinical Guidelines
- Acute Onset Dyspnea Due To Foreign Body (Pill) Aspiration In Left Main Bronchus
- Aggressive Management Of Ameloblastoma In Mandible: A Case Report
- Hemisection: Resection For Conservation
- Unilateral Superficial Brachial Artery With High Origin Of Profunda Brachii Artery
- Right Lower Quadrant(RLQ) Pain: Beyond the boundaries of appendicitis.
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.