NJIRM. Year: 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 4
- A Comparative Study Of Modified Tension Brand Wiring And Cannulated Cancellous Screw Fixation In Management Of Transverse Fractures Of Patella
- Evaluation Of Iron Deficiency Anaemia In Children: - An In Vitro Study.
- Efficacy of TENS versus Conservative Pain Control Measures in Post Herpetic Neuralgia: A Retrospective Observational Study.
- Evaluation Of Diagnostic Utility Of Modified Faine’s Criteria In Leptospirosis- Experience From A Tertiary Care Hospital.
- A Prospective Study Of The Prevalence Of Dengue, Malaria And Mix Infections Along With The Correlation Of Hematological Parameters
- Tuberculosis As A Cause Of Change In Hematological Parameters In A Tertiary Care Hospital
- Study Of Nerve Conduction Velocity In Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Prevalence Of Hernia Among Fishermen Population In Kutch District, India
- A Morphological And Morphometric Study Of Right Ventricular Papillary Muscles In North Indian Region
- Study Of Blood Donors Characteristics At Teaching Hospital, Western India
- A Cross-sectional study of Quality of Life of Cancer patients attending Palliative Care OPD
- Knowledge, Attitude And Practices Regarding AYUSH Among The Allopathic Doctors In Mandya District
- Perceptions Of Interns And Faculty Regarding Undergraduate Clinical Pharmacology Teaching On Rationale Prescription Of Drugs
- Study Of Level Of Awareness And Knowledge About The Organ Donation In Undergraduate Medical Students
- Prevalence and Incidence Of Transfusion Transmitted Infections Amongst VNRBDs In Central India
- Comparative Study Of Conservative And Surgical Treatment Of Ankle Fractures
- A Study Of The Prevalence Of Cryptosporidium Parvum In Stool Samples Of Patients Of Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
- A Comparative Study To Analyze The Cost Of Maternal And Child Health programme At Primary Health Center In Ahmedabad, India
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Inadequate Nasogastric Drainage In Acute Intestinal Obstruction
(A Rare Cause With Literature Review)
- Case Of Anodontia With Ectodermal Dysplasia: A Multidisciplinary Management
- Pregnancy Following Surgery Of Multiple Pelvic Hydatid Cysts
- Reimplantation Of Early Failed Dental Implant – Case Report
- A Relapsing Case Of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)- With Full Term Pregnancy
- Smile Design: From Ape To Human
- Recurrent Peripheral Giant Cell Granuloma: A Case Report
- Availability and Use of Health Research Information
In And For Low- And Middle-Income Countries in The Asia Pacific Region
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.