NJIRM. Year: 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 3
- Lipoprotein Status And The Influence Of Age On Lipoprotein Status Among The Essential Hypertensives And Normotensives.
- Effect Of Ptosis Surgery On The Astigmatic Refractive Error In Pediatric Patients In Ahmedabad, India – A Prospective Study.
- Study Of 50 Cases Of Shoelace Repair For Midline Incisional Hernia.
- A Study Of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina In Human Lower Limb Long Bones.
- A Retrospective Study In The Management Of Inter Trochanteric Fracture By DHS Fixation In Boyd And Graffin Type I & II Fractures.
- Age Determination From Macroscopic Examination Of Sphenooccipital Synchondrosis Closure
- Poisoning Among Children In A Tertiary Care Centre Of Andhra Pradesh
- Does Maternal Factors Have A Bearing On The Health Of Their Offsprings?
- A Clinical Study and Surgical Management Of Foot Lesions In Diabetic Patients
- A Epidemiological Study of Hanging Cases at Bhavnagar Region
- Reticulocyte Count Of Nigerian Children With Malaria Infection In The University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital
- Anatomical Study Of Arrangement Of Renal Hilar Structures
In Indian Adult Human Cadavers
- Dynamic Intestinal Obstruction – Study Of Fifty Cases
- A Study Of Patent Posterior Condylar Canal In North Indian Crania
- Study Of Combination Therapy With Ipratropium Bromide And Levosalbutamol In Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients.
- An Analysis Of Malaria Diagnostic Methods - Microscopy And Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) In Gandhinagar – Gujarat
- Prevalence Of Work Related Musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) among dental practitioners in Kanpur. India
- Awareness Of Basic Protocols Followed In Routine Dentistry: A Hospital Based Survey In Dental Institution Of Central Gujarat
- Learning Styles Preferences of First Year Medical Students Of J N Medical College Belgaum: A Single Institute Experience In Karnataka, India
- Health Science Teacher’s Attitudes Towards Interprofessional Education.
- Curriculum for training module on Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) for Dental Specialists: A Need Assessment Study
- Recent Advances in Wound Management.
- Intra-Oral Sarcoidosis: A Specific Disease Entity Known For More Than A Century, But Still A Dilemma
- Osseointegration for Dental Implants : An Overview
- Direct To Consumer Advertising: A Mixed Blessing
- “Project Eklavya”: To Transform the Indian Health Education System
- Meckel’s Gruber With Dandy-Walker Syndrome
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.