NJIRM. Year: 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 2
- Study of Origin, Course and Branching Pattern of Left Coronary Artery in Hyderabad Karnataka Region
- Multidrug Resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa from Wound & Pyogenic Infections.
- Spectral Heart Rate Variability During Late Gestation In Moderately Anaemic Pregnancy
- Methotrexate:Remission, Relapse and Safety In Psoriasis Patients
- Study Of Enders Nailing In Subtrochanteric Fracture Of Femur In Adults
- Study To Assess The Awareness, Perception And Myths Regarding Swine Flu Prevention In Students Of Nursing College at Tertiary Care Centre In Ahmedabad
- Systemic Associations of Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
- An Invitro Study Of Determination Of Anti-Bacterial, Antioxidant, Anti- Inflammatory Potential Of Piper Betel Essential Oil
- Study of possible Analgesic activity of Buspirone.
- Coverage And Compliance Of Mass Drug Administration For Elimination Of Lymphatic Filariasis In Endemic Areas Of Bagalkot District, Karnataka
- Seroprevalence of HIV-2 in and around Nagpur
- A study of 50 cases of Stoppas Pre-peritoneal repair of bilateral inguinal hernia
- Changes In Heart Rate Variability In Depressed Patient
- Correlation Of Bone Turnover Markers With Age, BMI And Serum Oestradiol In Pre And Postmenopausal Urban Women
- An Experimental Study On Effects Of Chaturanga Dandasana On Lumbopelvic Stability In Young Girls
- Effect Of Storage In Water On Solubility And Effect Of Thermocycling On Microhardness Of Four Different Temporary Restorative Materials
- Comparative Study Of Clinical Outcome In 50 Cases Of Large Bowel Obstruction In Adults At Tertiary Care Centre.
- Clinico-Cytological Spectrum Of Thyroid Mass Lesions Using FNAC And Corellating Biopsy
- Community Acquired Bacterial Ocular Pathogens And Their Antibiotic Resistance In Western India.
- Hyaluronon As An Adjunct To Coronally Advanced Flap For The Treatment Of Gingival Recession Defects
- Perception of Medical Students towards Teaching of Pharmacology through Reinforcing Learning Model.
- Eosinophilic Fasciitis And Associated Late Emerging Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Cardiac Herniation Following Pneumonectomy.
- Rehabilitation Of An Ocular Defect For A Geriatric Patient: A Case Report.
- Ischio-Pubic-Patella Syndrome
- Treating Alcoholism In The Global Era By Homeopathy
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.