NJIRM. Year: 2014, Volume: 5, Issue: 4
- A Comparative Study of Laboratory Diagnosis ofGenital Chlamydial Infections InWomen By Immunofluorescence And By Conventional Staining Method.
- Quantitative Analysis of Chemical Composition of Gallstones in North Indian Population (Rohilkhand Region, Uttar Pradesh)
- A Comparative Study Of Anthropometric Parameters In Healthy Sedentary and Non- Sedentary Male Subjects
- Evaluation And Comparison Of Antimicrobial Activity Of Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum), Neem (Azadirachta Indica) And Triphala Extract Against Streptococcus Mutans&Lactobacillus Acidophilus: An In Vitro Study
- Serological Correlation of Clinically Suspected Cases of Leptospirosis in Valsad, South Gujarat
- Pathological Spectrum of Urinary Bladder Tumours
- Cross -Sectional Study of ‘Abnormal Body Mass Index As A Risk Factor for Premenstrual Syndrome’ In Adolescent Girls of NCR
- Ocular Manifestation in Hypertensive Patients of Jamnagar Disrict
- Comparative Evaluation of Hystero-Salpingography and Laparoscopy For Determination of Tubal Patency
- Study of Routine Biochemistry Analytes in Leptospirosis for Evaluating Organ and System Specific Involvement
- Assessment of Awareness and Presence of Risk Factors for Cancer in a Rural Community Of Uttarakhand, India
- A Study of Electrocardiographic and Echo-Cardio Graphic Adaptive Changes in Endurance Athletes
- A Cephalometric Evaluation of Anterior Deep Bite in Class II Malocclusions
- Evaluation OfAnalgesic Effect of Femoral Nerve Block for Positioning Of Patient For Subarachnoid Block In Patients With Fracture Femur: A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Comparative Study Between Ropivacaine And Bupivacaine
- Validity of Clinical Signs and Symptoms in Diagnosis of Ovarian Mass
- Photodynamic Therapy – The Pragmatic Paradigm
- Malaria Diagnostic Tests: Microscopy And Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) Revisited
- Ovarian Cyst Regression With Levothyroxine In Spontaneous Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome Associated With Hypothyroidism.
- Management of Large Periapical Lesion of Teeth via Conservative Approach (Report of two cases)
- The Surgical Management of Dermato Fibro Sarcoma Protuberance
- Trabecular Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma in A 13 Year Old Boy– A Case Report
- Facial Nerve Reanimation with Temporalis Muscle Lengthened By Temporalis Fascia
- Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis-A Case Report
- An Unusual Presentation of Choriocarcinoma
- “Ovate Pontic”- Esthetic Enhancement of the Anterior Restorations
- A Bilateral Multiple Renal Artery with Lobulated Left Kidney – A Case Report
- Castleman’s Disease In Parotid Region: A Rare Case From Chhattisgarh
- Ectopic Pregnancy Complicating Tuberculous Salpingitis
- Ovarian Pregnancy
- Idiopathic digital clubbing “An incidental clinical finding”
- Amount Returning.... So Vital Indeed!
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.