NJIRM. Year: 2014, Volume: 5, Issue: 3
- Comparative Study Of The Effect Of Esmolol, Fentanyl And Their Combination For Attenuating Haemodynamic Responses Of Laryngoscopy And Intubation
- A Comparative Study Of Anthropometric Parameters In Healthy Sedentary and Non- Sedentary Male Subjects
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology: Accurate And Reliable Tool For Primary Diagnosis Of Salivary Gland Lesions.
- The Spectrum Of Perforation Peritonitis - Central India Experience
- Spectrum Of Opportunistic Infections In Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infected Patients
- Retrospective Study Of Common Prevalent Risk Factors Among Female Patients Presented With Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Effect Of Yoga Practices On Respiratory Parameters In Healthy Young Adults
- Drug Utilization Pattern Of Antimicrobial Agents In Dental Outpatients Of A Tertiary Care Teaching Rural Hospital
- Morphometric Study Of Thyroid Cartilage In Indian Cadavers
- Relationship of Microalbuminuria with Ischemic Heart Disease in Non-Diabetic Subjects
- A Study Of Efficacy Of Labetalol In Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
- A Comparison Of Intravenous Dexmedetomidine V/S Inj. Fentanyl For Attenuation Of Hemodynamic Responses During Laryngoscopy And Intubation After Propofol Induction
- Profile Study Of Unknown Dead Bodies Brought For Postmortem
Examination At Mortuary Complex Of Sir T. General Hospital, Bhavnagar
- Study Of Pattern Of Fatal Head Injury Cases Due To Road Traffic Accidents In Bhavnagar Region, Gujarat.
- A Comparative Study Between The Application Of Apos Therapy And Knee Brace In Pain, Range Of Motion And Functional Disability In Osteo Arthritis Knee.
- Outcome Of Caesarean Section Under Spinal Versus Epidural For Women With Pre-Eclampsia
- To evaluate Direct Observation of Procedural Skills in OBGY
- Aerobic Microbiological Profile Of Contigious Focus Osteomyelitis
- Study of Hetuvimarsha of Hridroga
- Prospective Study To Evaluate The Outcome Of Early Enteral Nutrition In Severe Acute Pancreatitis
- Relationship Between Body Mass Index And Knee Alignment Using Non-Radiographic/ Umbilical Method
- A Comparative Evaluation Of Lipid Profile In Smokers And Non Smokers As Control
- Estimation Of Salivary Glucose Level And Plasma Glucose Level In Subjects With And Without Diabetes Mellitus: A Comparative Study.
- Evaluation Of Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE): Physiotherapy Student’s Perception
- Diagnosis Of Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis-An Update
- Botulinum Toxin – The New Paradigm A Review Article
- Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytology Of Pleomorphic Adenoma: Cytologic Variations And Diagnostic Pitfalls: A Report Of Two Cases.
- Basilar Imagination : A Rare Cause Of "Top Of Basilar Artery" Syndrome.
Letter to the Editor
- Seroprevalence Of Syphillis In HIV Positive Patients In Central India
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.