NJIRM. Year: 2014, Volume: 5, Issue: 2
- Prognostic Significance Of Serum Albumin Levels In Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Antepartum Intrauterine Foetal Deaths In Third Trimester At A Tertiary Care Center
- Hematological Profile Of Patients Of Pancytopenia
- Prevalence of Parasitic Infestations amongst the Food Handlers
in a City of North Eastern Region of India.
- MDCT In Blunt Abdominal Trauma, A Good Predictor For Surgical Management
- Study Of Primary Caesarean Section In Multiparous Women
- Study Of Ventilatory Lung Function Tests and Aerobic Capacity
In Overweight Young Adults
- Phytochemical Analysis And In Vitro Antidiabetic Activities Of Physalis Angulata Fruit Extracts
- Relationship Between Carotid Intima Media Thickness And Lipid Profile In Type Two Diabetes Mellitus And Stage 2 Hypertension
- A Study of Phenomenology of Panic Disorder & Assessment of
Severity & Comorbidity of Panic Disorder.
- Role of Laparoscopy In Peritonitis
- Study of Demographic Profile & Presentation of Lung Cancer at Jamnagar
- Study Of Drug Resistance In Isolates From ICU Infections In A Tertiary Care Hospital
- Alterations In Left Ventricular Diastolic Function In Hypothyroidism
- A Retrospective Study Of The Outcome Of Cesarean Section For Women With Pre-Eclampsia Under Spinal Versus Epidural Anaesthesia In Hospital Of Northern India
- Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamases In Escherichia Coli & Klebsiella Spp -
Prevalence, Associated Risk Factors And Clinical Outcome In Hospitalized Patients.
- Morphological and Quantitative analysis of Human Liver- A Cadaveric Study
- Knowledge and prevalence of Sexually Transmitted Infections
Among Female Sex Workers in Ahmedabad city
- Knowledge Of Diabetes And Self Care Practices In Chronic Diabetic Patients Attending A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital In India
- Perception Of Postgraduate (PG) Students And Teachers On Seminar
As Teaching-Learning Tool
- Impact of Seminars By and For Medical Students
- Basic Workshop for Medical Teachers : Effectiveness and Impact
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Arising From Minor Salivary Glands Of Palate Involving Maxillary Sinus
- Autotransplantation of Developing Third Molar In Place Of Grossly Destructed First Molar – A Clinical and Radiological Study
- Osteosyntheses of Lefort-I fracture
- Angioleiomyoma: A Rare Variant Of Uterine Leiomyoma
- Intraoral Hematoma Formation Following Infusion Of Streptokinase In The Treatment Of Myocardial Infarction
- Isolated Oculomotor Nerve Palsy as Initial Presentation Of Tuberculous Meningitis
- Twin To Twin Transfusion Endangering The Mother
- How to Write the Thesis and Thesis Protocol: A Primer for Medical, Dental, and Nursing Courses
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.