NJIRM. Year: 2014, Volume: 5, Issue: 1
- Evaluation Of High Sensitivity C - Reactive Protein and Serum Lipid Profile In Prehypertension and Essential Hypertension
- A Clinical Study Of Percutaneous Tracheostomy In Medical ICU By Non Surgical Doctors
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Cases
- Lipid Profile In Sports Persons Playing Different Sports
- Effect Of Low Dose Hydrocortisone On Duration Of Vasopressor Therapy In Septic Shock
- Effectiveness Of A Program Designed To Expose Medical Student To The Rural Community And Support System In Healthcare, In A Medical college
- A Study Of The Branching Pattern Of Aortic Arch.
- A study of Ante Natal Care Service Utilization & Factors Affecting Them in Rural Bidar, Karnataka.
- Post Mortem Study Of Congenital Anomalies Of The Sternum Bone
- Body Mass Index In Children With Cerebral Palsy
- Management And Clinical Outcome In Varicose Veins
- Cardiac & Renal Disease in HIV Patients And Their Correlation With CD4 Count
- Study Of Anomalies Of Inferior Vena Cava In Human Cadavers During Routine Dissection.
- Study Of Drug Resistance In Isolates From ICU Infections In A Tertiary Care Hospital
- Comparative Study to Test Efficacy Of Topical Permethrin And Oral Ivermectin In The Management Of Scabies- A Prospective Randomized, Single Blinded Controlled Study
- High Resolution Computed Tomography (HRCT) In Diagnosis And Management Of Usual Interstitial Pneumonia
- A Study Of Placental Vascular Pattern By Corrosive Cast In Gujarat Region
- Sample Rejection As A Quality Indicator For Continual Improvement Of Laboratory Services, Tertiary Care Hospital
- Microalbuminuria In Essential Hypertension
- A Study On Rural & Urban Differences In Tobacco Use And Its Socio-Demographic Determinants In District Dehradun
- A Study Of Venous Drainage Of Thyroid Gland In 50 Cadavers
- Anatomical Variation in Musculocutaneous Nerve –A Cadaveric Study
- A Study Of Origin Of Sinuatrial Nodal Artery
- Effect of Extraction Versus Non-extraction Orthodontic Treatment on Anterior Facial Height in Class II division 1 Malocclusion
- The Role of Medical Education Unit in Staff Development: An Experience from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination; A Tool For Formative Assessment
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome – A Case Report
- Learning Experience And Expectations Of First MBBS Students:A Questionnaire Based Survey.
- Short Chain Acyl Co-A Dehydrogenase Deficiency-A Rare Inborn Error Of Metabolism
- Primary Tuberculosis Of Thyroid Gland – A Case Report
- Management of Phenytoin Induced Gingival Enlargement
- Periodontitis And Cardiovascular Disease - A Much Discussed Relationship
- Effective Podium Presentation – Basic Principles
- Small Group Structured Oral Examination: An innovation in oral Examination
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.