NJIRM. Year: 2012, Volume: 3, Issue: 4
- Where do I Publish My Paper?
- Detection of Metallo-Beta-Lactamase Enzymes Producing Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Isolated from Various Clinical Samples.
- Effect Of Relaxation Technique On Blood Pressure In Essential Hypertension.
- Antenatal and Intra-Natal Care Practices in urban Slums of Lucknow City, UP
- Evaluation Of Hysterosalpingoscintigraphy (HSSG) As A Tool For Tubal Patency Test
- A Study of Menstrual Problems & Practices among Girls of Mahila College
- Drug Utilization Study In Intensive Coronary Care Unit of A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital
- Prevalence of HIV, HBsAg, HCV and Syphilis in Voluntary & Replacement donors at a Tertiary care Blood bank
- Utilization of Maternal Health Services – A Comparative Study
- Tracing Causes of Death in Neonates in Urban and Rural Communities in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar Districts
- The Foramen Meningo-orbital in Indian Dry Skulls
- Uterine Leiomyoma: Clinical Profile At Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
- The Study of Cephalic Index in Living Subjects in Gujarat Region.
- Role of Isometric Hand Grip Test and Resting Blood Pressure Measurement In Diagnosing Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy In Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
- Enhancing Histology Slide Identification Skills of 1st Year Undergraduate Medical Students
- Ultrasonic Measurement Splenic Size Of Normal & Comparison With Various Medical Disorders Involving Spleen In Paediatric Indian Population
- Comparision Of Tube Coagulase Test With Mannitol Fermentation Test For Diagnosis Of Staphylococcus Aureus
- Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern Of Causative Bacterial Pathogens Responsible For Corneal Ulcer
- Platelet Aggregability And Fibrinolytic Activity In Different Phases Of Menstrual Cycle
- Species Identification And Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern Of Candida Isolates From Oropharyngeal Lesions Of HIV Infected Patients.
- Multiple Choice Questions As A Teaching Learning Tool In Addition To Assessment Method
- The Study of Total Facial Index in Living Subjects in Gujarat Region
- Hypertension & Coronary Artery Disease: A Hospital Based Case Control Study
- Effect Of Entertainment On Adverse Donor Reactions During & After Blood Donation
- Determinants Of Hypertension In Faculties Of Various Colleges In Bhavnagar City
- A Study Of Prevalence Of HIV, HbsAg And HCV In Thalassemia Major Children
- Candida Prevalence and Its Antifungal Susceptibility in Various Clinical Specimens in Tertiary Care Center.
- Effect Of Socioeconomic Status On Periodontal Health Of a Population in Mangalore
- Effect of 3 Different Medicament on Dimensional Stability and Surface Detail Reproduction Of Polyvinyl Siloxane Impression Material
- The Effects Of Environment and Time Intervals On The Dimensional Stability Of Three Indigenously Produced Irreversible Hydrocolloids.
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension In Pregnancy:Vaginal Delivery With Epidural Labour Analgesia
- Kartagener’s Syndrome : A Rare Case
- Nonsyndromic Multiple Odontogenic Keratocysts: A Case Report
- P.Vivax Infection In A Known Case Of Sickle Cell Anaemia (SCA) – Changing Trends?
- Accreditation-A Public Reporting Of Healthcare Quality Data
- Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia
Letter to the Editor
- Biphasic Cystic Peritoneal Mesothelioma – Diagnosed On FNAC
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.