NJIRM. Year: 2012, Volume: 3, Issue: 3
- How to Select a Topic for Research in Medical Education
- A Comparative Study Of Lipid Profile Of Sports Persons And Sedentary Persons
- Assessment Of Left Ventricular Structural And Functional Indices By Echocardiography In Relation To The Haemoglobin Levels In Second Trimester Of Pregnancy
- A Study of First Episode of Acute Myocardial Infarction in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Prevalence Of Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy In Patients With Diabetes
- Effect Of Alternative Therapy On Cardiorespiratory And Sensory Parameters Of Chronic Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
- Electrophoresis Pattern In Clinically And Hematologically Suspected Cases Of Haemoglobinopathies.
- Effect of Sleep Deprivation on Blood Glucose and Vital Data.
- The Study Of Karyotypes In Patients With Congenital Heart Diseases Of Gujarat State
- The Types Of Talar Articular Facets And Morphometric Measurements Of The Human Calcaneum Bone of Gujarat Region
- A study of sacralisation of coccygeal vertebra in gujarat [English]
- Correlation and Regression Analysis of Stature In Relation To Head Length in Children
- Morphometric Study of Mental Foramina in Dentate and Edentulous Human Mandible in Gujarat Region
- The Clinical And Histopathological Co-Relation Of Psoriasiform Dermatoses
- Bacteriological Profile and Multidrug Resistance Patterns of Blood Culture Isolates in a Teaching Hospital in South India.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy In Patients With Previous Renal Transplantation
- The effect of advanced maternal age on pregnancy outcome in women with cervical insufficiency treated with cerclage
- Clinical Profile of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Patients with HIV Infection
- A Study on Protective Effects of low Dietary PUFA levels in Hypertensive Rats
- An Outbreak Of Acute Hepatitis Caused By Hepatitis E Virus In Surendranagar
- A Study Of The Prevalence, Pattern And Health Effects Of Passive Smoking In A Slum Area Of Ahmedabad City
- Assessment of Knowledge about Tuberculosis among Newly Diagnosed Patients Registered in District Tuberculosis Center, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Drug Utilization In A Rural Community- A Longitudinal Study
- Study of Morbidity Pattern of Under-Fives in Paediatrics OPD of a tertiary care Hospital in a Rural Area of Uttar Pradesh
- Smoking Practices Among Medical Students Of Jamnagar
- Assessment Of Feto Maternal Hemorrhage In Antenatal Period In Indian Females – Need Of Modifications In Anti D Prophylaxis In India.
- Evaluation Of Cardiac Sizes Of Normal Nigerians Using Posteroanterior Chest Radiographs
- Histogenesis Of Human Fetal Kidney
- Students Assessment of 1st MBBS Curriculum In Relation To Duration, Teaching Learning Methodologies and Evaluation Techniques
- Study Of Prescribing Patterns Of Antimicrobial Agents In The Medicine Department At Tertiary Teaching Care Hospital In Gujarat
- Association of Recurrent Aphthous Ulcers With Stress Among Students In An Indian Dental Institution
- Povidone Iodine-An Adjunct to Periodontal Therapy
- A Clinical Profile of Oral Submucous Fibrosis
- Study of Foreign Body Aspirations
- CSF-ADA As Diagnostic Tool For Tuberculous Meningitis Patients
- Autologous Platelet Gel and its Clinical application
- The Current Status of Laser Applications In Prosthodontics
- Electronic Medical Record - Essential For Healthcare System
- Rehabilitation of a Hemimaxillectomy Patient with Flexible Obturator Prosthesis
- Tricho Dento Osseous Syndrome
- A Case of Ulnar Hemimelia -- Rare Anomaly
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.