NJIRM. Year: 2011, Volume: 2, Issue: 4
- Relationship between Smoking and Pulmonary Functions
- Prevalence of Uropathogens In Various Age Groups & Their Resistance Pattern In A Tertiary Care Hospital In Central India
- Depression and Quality Of Life In Mothers Of Children With Cerebral Palsy
- A Histomorphological Study of Resected Mediastinal Tumors
- Changing Prevalence of Iodine Deficiency Disorders in Bhavnagar District
- Prevalence of Microalbuminuria in Newly Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Usefulness of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Diagnosis of Neck Masses
- Prevalence and Determinants of Anemia in Pregnancy
at Private Hospital Of Bareilly District
- Serum PSA level in Prostatic lesions with Histopathological correlation in Gujarat
- Prevalence of Diabetes and Pre-diabetes in Class III and Class IV Healthy Obese Employees of KIMS University, Maharashtra
- Feedback from Physiotherapy And Occupational Therapy Undergraduate Students On Teaching – Learning And Evaluation Methodology In Pharmacology
- A Study of Hearing Thresholds at Speech and High Frequencies in Textile Workers
- A Comparative Study of Ossiculoplasty by Using Various Graft Materials
- How Can We Prevent Birth of Fetus With Holoprosencephaly? Anatomical and Embryological Aspects of Holoprosencephaly.
- Study of Angle of Femoral Torsion in Western Region of India
- Incidence of the Third Head of Biceps Brachii in Western Indian Population
- Sexual Dimorphism of Bicondylar width of Femora
- Detection and Characterization of Group A Rotaviruses (RVA) Detected In Diarrhoeic Children In Madhya Pradesh, Central India
- Internet Based Study on Management of Functional Disabilities of Computer Users
- Glucose Tolerance & Insulin Response in Patients with Hypertension
- Bacterial Diversity in Patients with Oral Ulceration in Behcet's Disease
- Involvement of Autonomic Nervous System in Isometric Handgrip in Healthy Young Subject
- Health Affliction and Social Diligence of Slum Women
- Profile of Burns Cases Brought For Post- Mortem Examination At Mortuary of Sir T. Hospital, Bhavnagar.
- Heart Rate Variability during meditation in Pranic Healers
- Root coverage with free rotated papilla autograft using envelop technique
- Velamentous insertion of umbilical cord in twin pregnancy
- Sarcomatous transformation in a conventional Giant cell tumour of femur
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine
Publication by Association of Health Professionals and Health Educators
Open access peer reviewed Journal - Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals - Retracted Article
eISSN : 0975-9840, pISSN: 2230 - 9969
Now Indexed in National Library of Medicine Catalog,
Indexed in PubMed (for Selected Citation)
ISRA Journal Impact Factor: 5.39, Scientific Journal Impact Factor = 2.507
Science Central.com (Score 23.0)
Included in Open J-Gate, getCITED, connotea, Open Directory Project,
EQUATOR Network,Ulrich’s Database of ProQuest, MedWorm Publisher,Connect Journals & EBSCO Publishing, ISC Database, New Jour, PSOAR Database, JournalSeek, ourGlocal Journal Database,Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group, Islamic world science citation center,
open access journals search engine, Impact Index, Journal Index,Citefactor.org, Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI), Sjournals Index, Open Academic Journals Index, SIS database
List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE
The List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE publication ceased with the 2008 edition. The NLM Catalog can be used to obtain a list of currently indexed MEDLINE titles; select the Limit for Current Subsets called "Currently indexed in MEDLINE."
The List of Serials Indexed for Online Users online publication is designed to provide bibliographic information for serials from which articles are indexed with the MeSH® vocabulary and cited in MEDLINE®, the backbone of the NLM PubMed® database. More detailed bibliographic data and information about indexing coverage for serials cited in MEDLINE/PubMed can be found in LocatorPlus®, the NLM online catalog, and the NLM Catalog, an Entrez database.
Journals Recently Accepted by NLM for Inclusion in MEDLINE lists titles selected by LSTRC which meets three times per year in February, June, and October. Results from those meetings appear online about six weeks after each meeting, both on the Web page and in the NLM Catalog.
Previous print versions of the List of Journals Indexed for MEDLINE might be available from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). Information about ordering documents from GPO is available at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/pubcat.html#ordering.